The mood you wake up in is usually the mood you will keep for the rest of the day. The way you start your morning sets the tone for how your day will go. Mornings are very crucial. It is advisable to start your morning with daily positive affirmations to break free of negative self-talk. Every day has an influence in us as humans. And there are times when we can be our own worst enemy. The best way to silence the enemy within and be more proactive to face the day ahead is by reprogramming your mind with daily positive affirmations.
Take a look at five (5) things to speak to yourself every morning;
1) I am the best: You are the best. You deserve all the best. When you wake up early in the morning, keep this mentality. Get up from bed full of energy without the intentions of wanting to settle for less than you deserve. Go for what you deserve; earn it. This attitude overrides the negative self-talk you normally have; those talks that scream out your failures and whispers your accomplishments. Reprogram your mind to be conscious of the truth that you are the best. This attitude not only prepares you for the day ahead but fully ready to face life in the long run.
2) I can do it: You can do anything you set your mind to do. All things are possible to him that believes. When you are fully conscious of the fact that you can accomplish anything you choose to embark on, it empowers you with the strength and knowledge to accomplish the task. Don’t ever say “I can’t” without making sincere effort to accomplish the task. It invites the spirit of negativity; making room for doubts and negative self-talks. Get up every morning fully prepared to face life challenges with the knowledge that you can do anything you set your mind to do.
3) God is always with me: If God is for you, nothing can stand against you. Always keep this mentality. Meditate on it. When you get up in the morning, get up full of life and energy with the consciousness that God is always with you in everything you do. This act eradicates the spirit of fear and negativity. It gives you the feeling that you are never alone. Connecting with your spiritual guidance helps centers your mind and body, setting the tone for a blissful day.
4) I am a winner: You are born to win. Nothing can stop you. This should be your mentality every morning when you wake up. Wake up with the intentions of winning. Speak the win-win language. Challenges are stepping stones to attain height. Encounter ever challenge with the mentality that you are going to subdue and overcome. Fix your mind on the price and tolerate no deviation. This attitude helps you go through life feeling like a champion. You are a winner!!
5) Today is my day: Today is a day of completion. Anything can happen today. Today is a perfect day, for a perfect day. Miracles and wonders can happen today. This should be your mentality every morning when you gain consciousness. Wake up knowing you own the day. This attitude attracts everything that is yours by divine right. It places you in the right atmosphere for miracles. Today is your day!!
Thanks for reading.
SEE ALSO: 4 MORNING SECRETS YOU NEED TO KNOW