4 Rules To Win In Life

4 Rules To Win In Life

Our only limitations are those we set up in our own mind. If you believe you have reached your limit, then you have. If you believe it’s final, then it is. Anything you conceive in your mind will be your self-fulfilling prophecy. Every individual forms his own estimation of himself. This estimate he forms of himself largely determines what he eventually becomes. Man is as he thinks. You can be no more than you believe you are. It is impossible for one to release more than he thinks is possible. You are only bound by the limited expectancy of the subconscious. The subconscious mind is influenced by your very own thoughts, which reflects your attitude. Your attitude determines whether you are the victor or the victim.

Take a look at four (4) rules to win in life;

1) Think win-win: Man is as he thinks. It all starts with our thoughts. The thoughts you conceive in your mind influences the subconscious which affects your reality. You are experiencing everything you believe. Life gives us what it believes we want. When we encounter difficult challenges, it is easy to feel despondent and think negative thoughts. These are times when we become our own worst enemy. Change your perspective. In any situation you find yourself think positive. Don’t see life as the enemy, but rather as a friendly sparring partner whose aim is to refine you. When you always think positive, it impresses the subconscious with the right ideas which will alter positive changes. Think win-win!!

2) Speak win-win: Words have power. The words you speak can either make you or mar you. Our life goes in the direction of the kind of words we use. The words we speak causes things to happen. When you find yourself in a tight spot, don’t speak negative. Believe that everything works together for your good. When you always speak positive words to yourself and your environment, it propels you to a world of endless possibilities; a world where anything can happen. Speaking the right words causes the right things to happen. It creates an atmosphere for miracles. Speak win-win!!

See: 3 Steps to Propel You to a World of Endless Possibilities

3) Your attitude is everything: Your attitude defines you. Your attitude determines whether you are the victor or the victim. It affirms your belief. Your attitude reflects your dominant thoughts. How you act when faced with difficult challenges show what you truly believe. Life is only 10% of what happens to you, the remaining 90% is based on your reaction to events about you. Our attitude is what makes the difference. Always keeping the right attitude attracts favorable outcome. It attracts the right people and friends into our life. Be more concerned in your attitude. Maintain good manners in everything you do.

See: Your Attitude Is Everything

4) Always be grateful

 

The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times. Nothing is worth it if you aren’t happy. Happiness is true success. When you are happy, you do things more efficiently. It becomes very easy to express yourself.  Most times, people find it hard to appreciate life when things don’t go as planned. Difficult situation causes people to see life as punishment instead as a blessing. This attitude attracts negativity leading to negative outcomes. When you learn to show appreciation to life despite unpleasant situations, it causes things to change for the better. When you are grateful at all times, it gives you peace and happiness. Always be grateful!!

Thanks for reading.

SEE ALSO: 5 THINGS TO SPEAK TO YOURSELF EVERY MORNING

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments