Some people aren’t loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you. Once their need changes, so does their loyalty. When you truly love someone, you will put all selfish interests aside. You will give your partner all you got without holding anything back. When you hold back, the love becomes one sided. When the love is one sided, it is fake love. One sided love is usually an indication that something fishy is going on in the relationship.
Take a look at five (5) signs to know its fake love;
1) Attitude: Your attitude is everything. The way you act towards your partner shows your true intentions. It shows what you hold in your heart for them. When you truly love someone, you will be compelled to do good things for them. You will always want them to know how you feel about them. True love has no secrets or hidden intentions. It gives without holding anything back in return. Fake love hides their feelings and tries to manipulate the emotions of others to gain the upper hand.
2) Disloyalty: Loyalty is rare. If you find it, cherish it and keep it. Don’t expect loyalty from fake people. They don’t keep their word and fulfill their promises. When you are loyal to someone, you will always put them first no matter what. This impresses them that you can be relied on. It gives them every reason to trust your actions now and in the future. A disloyal partner disrespects your feelings and emotions. They try to manipulate you against your will to do their wishes.
3) Disrespect: Someone who respects you appreciates you for who you are without trying to change you to their perfect ideal. They won’t judge or criticize you when you make a mistake or do something wrong. Instead, they respect and encourage you to do better next time. This builds your self-esteem and confidence. It makes you strive to be a better version of yourselves. When you help someone become better, it builds the respect they have for you. A partner who has fake love for you will always want to pick up fights with you. This is because they don’t have respect for your feelings and emotions.
4) Uncompromising: No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes fall short of doing the right things. Understanding this, it is important to look past your partner’s flaws and seeming imperfections whenever they make a mistake or do something wrong. When you truly love someone, you will be willing to compromise and resolve your issues with them; willing to look past all their mistakes and errors. This shows that you cherish them and still want them to be in your life; than lose them due to your inability to compromise with them. Fake love is stubborn and uncompromising. They always want to prove they are right; even though it may cost them the relationship.
5) Ungrateful: True love appreciates you for who you are. A grateful partner always shows appreciation for the love and effort you put in the relationship. They always do things to let you know how important you are to them. True love is self-sacrificing. It always gives from the heart. Fake love gives because it wants something in return. Fake love only wants what it wants. They are not totally grateful for having you in their life. They neglect and disregard the effort you put in the relationship.
Thanks for reading.