If you let your ego get bigger than your love for your partner, the relationship will crumble. Never let your ego stand between you and your partner. Always apologize first, no matter who is wrong or right in the relationship....
You may have had unfair things happen to you in the past, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future. The pains of the past are nothing compared to the glory of the future. As you look back on your life, you will realize that you wouldn’t be the person you are today if you hadn’t lived the life you lived. Good, bad or ugly, they all served their purpose in shaping you into the person you are today. Always remember that the past cannot be rewritten or corrected. It can only be accepted. The past is your lesson and not a life sentence. It is your responsibility to utilize the lessons you learned from the past and keep moving forward unto better days. Be excited about your future. Your best days are ahead of you. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
Take a look at four (4) things to always remember;
1) Grow in faith: Don’t brood over the past. As you grow in faith you will realize that every time you were being rejected from something that seemed good, you were actually being redirected to something much better. You will never lose what’s truly meant for you if you have faith that everything will work out for your good. Don’t get ensnared by the bonds of negativity into believing that you will never truly make anything meaningful of your life. You are the master of your own destiny. You have the power to imagine better. Envision the kind of life you want to lead and don’t stop working until you achieve it.
2) Words are messengers: The things you speak usually go before you to prepare what was uttered. Spoken words never comes back void. Sometimes people say things without thinking. The fact that you do not seriously mean what you say do not negate the effectiveness of the spoken words. On the other hand, it does not release you from being held accountable. You should be very careful with the words you voice out. Negative words are as potent as positive words. No matter the situation you find yourself, don’t get lured to start speaking carelessly. Only speak forth the things you want manifested in reality.
3) Your attitude is everything: Your attitude is always your choice. Whatever unfair thing that happened to you in the past is only 10 percent, the remaining 90 percent is all based on your attitude. This is to say that what happened is nothing compared to your reaction. You can be having a really bad day and still choose to keep a positive attitude. Someone could speak to you in a rude manner and you still respond positively. Always remember that the only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude. Your attitude declares your conviction about yourself. Irrespective of the challenge you face in life, do not conform to the situation. Always respond in a positive manner.
4) Practice gratitude: Like I always say, a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. You tend to attract more into your life when you are always grateful for all that you have, even when you do not always get what you want. When you are always grateful, life gives you it’s very best. The greatest source of happiness is the ability to be grateful at all times. An ungrateful person can never find true happiness because they always feel that the world owes them. They go about nagging and complaining about the things they lack rather than being grateful for the ones they have. Such attitude will make them lose favors in the sight of men. Practice gratitude.
Thanks for reading.
SEE ALSO: 5 WAYS TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF