If you let your ego get bigger than your love for your partner, the relationship will crumble. Never let your ego stand between you and your partner. Always apologize first, no matter who is wrong or right in the relationship....
Every day is another opportunity to go for what you want. Yesterday is gone forever. Whatever happened yesterday is already in the past. Don’t get stuck in the past. The opportunities this day brings can’t be seized when you still cling to the past. Let go of the past, for it can’t be changed or corrected. You only have right now to make an impact. The impact you make today will echo in the future. Start now by creating the kind of future you want to live in. Don’t wait for the right moments to do the things you want to do because they will never come. The right moment is now. Now is your opportunity to make a difference.
Take a look at five (5) opportunities this day brings;
1) Opportunity to think better: Man is as he thinks. Your life moves in the direction of your thoughts. Whatever outcome you arrived in the past was directed by your thoughts. You will keep heading in the same direction if you don’t change the way you think. Don’t get lured into the habit of negative thinking for the outcomes will invariably be the same; negative outcomes. Think positively. Whatever it is you wish to accomplish in life, you must first envision it and picture yourself taking possession of it from within. The effective ground for change is within your mind. Think better.
2) Opportunity to ask for what you want: Ask, and it shall be given you. Words are more powerful than you realize; when voiced, they never come back void. The reason a lot of people aren’t getting what they want in life is because they always voice negative words. No matter how good your intentions are, if the words you speak are negative, you will get negative outcomes. Don’t let your past experience make you voice negative utterances that will only be accompanied with pain. Take a positive stance and ask for what you want. Every single thing you ask for, whether positive or negative will be given to you in due time.
3) Opportunity to act: Life is only ten (10) percent of what happens to you, the remaining ninety (90) percent is based on your reactions to events about you. You may have passed through a really difficult situation in the past that keeps compelling you to act in a negative way; but always remember that whatever you passed through in the past was only ten (10) percent; your reactions to those circumstances made a huge difference. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude. You cannot always have a good day, but you can always face a bad day with a good attitude. A negative attitude will never give you a positive life. Act positively.
See: 4 Things to Always Remember
See: 4 Things to Always Remember
4) Opportunity to forgive: Forgiveness is the final act of love. Whenever you hold back on forgiving someone, you are indirectly keeping yourself a prisoner. They may have done something really bad to hurt you, but holding back on forgiving the person will only do you more harm than good. It will build unnecessary anger and resentment within you that’s capable of sabotaging your productivity. Unwillingness to forgive will seize any opportunity coming your way. To be able to forgive, you must know that you are also loved and forgiven. Forgiveness sets you free. Every day is an opportunity to forgive who ever wronged you, so that you can be free to attract all that’s meant for you.
5) Opportunity to give thanks: Every day is another opportunity to give thanks for being alive. As you take your next breath, someone out there is taking their last. Always remember that your stay here on earth is only temporary. No one can live forever here on earth. With this knowledge, it is important you give thanks for the blessings and opportunities this day brings. You only have one life to live. Don’t spend it being angry or resentful for whatever happened in the past. Give thanks for the good, bad and ugly situations you have been through. The dead can’t give thanks, so let the living give thanks.
Thanks for reading.