True Friends are angels who lift us up when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly. They make us feel so special. They make us realize the true meaning of friendship. Having someone who loves you unconditionally both in good times and bad times is surely a blessing. Such friends are prepared to go the distance with you. They don’t leave you when things get rough or nasty. They are those rare ones who come find you in dark places and lead you back to light. They are angels.
Take a look at five (5) ways to discover if your best friend is an angel;
1) They are true confidant: Having someone you can fully trust and confide in, is a quality most people earnestly seek to find in friends. Nowadays people only love when it is beneficial to them. They only show up when conditions are great with them. They come and go. They are regarded as seasonal friends. True friends don’t leave you when things get rough or nasty. They go through the process with you. They are fully prepared to love you and stick by your side even when conditions aren’t great with them. They give you reasons to trust and confide in them.
2) They are prepared to ride or die with you: Life is a journey not a destination. A friend who is prepared to ride with you both in good times and bad times is surely a blessing. People tend to break when under pressure. A true friend will never allow you go through difficult times alone. They don’t leave you when things get tough. They are interested in your happiness and will do anything in their power to ensure you don’t get into harm’s way. They are fully prepared to ride or die with you.
3) A friend in need is a friend indeed: True friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and never left your side for a moment. True friends reveal themselves when you find yourself in a difficult situation. No one likes problems. Only very few friends will find you in a difficult situation and want to offer assistance. They know what it’s like being in trouble and will do anything they can to get you out of it. They are always there when you need them.
4) They are interested in your happiness: Love is the key to happiness. It is the foundation on which happiness grows. You can’t love someone and not be happy for them. We live in a world where people disguise their true intentions. They will claim that they are interested in your happiness but in the real sense they don’t want to see you happy. Most people only love when it is beneficial to them. A true friend that’s interested in your happiness will put all selfish interests aside and ensure that your happiness is their number one priority. They are prepared to go to any length to ensure that you are happy.
5) They make you feel so special: Everyone wants to be loved. No one wants to go through life feeling unwanted, unloved, unhappy, uncared-for and forgotten by everyone else. We all want to love and be loved. True friends occupy the void of emptiness and loneliness. They don’t make us feel so alone. They are there to comfort us when in pain and celebrate with us when happy. They give us all the reasons to be happy and grateful. They make us feel so special. They are angels sent to watch over us.
Thanks for reading.
SEE ALSO: 5 WAYS TO KNOW YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME