Feed your dreams as much energy you feed your fears. Starve your fears. Don’t let your fears stop you from living the life you want. If you want something bad enough, go and get it. When you stop focusing on the things you fear and go after the things you want, you are making way for the right things to happen. Don’t fear failure. Failure is only as an opportunity to go after the things you want again. When you always see yourself as a success, you are likely to succeed at almost everything you do.
Take a look at five (5) ways to stay motivated;
1) Fuel your passion: Give more life to the things you love doing. If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with passion. Spend more time and energy doing the things you love rather than the things you hate. In doing so, you are bringing your heart’s desire to reality. Nothing great was ever achieved without passion or enthusiasm. You have to be willing to risk it all for a dream no one else can see but you. Spend each day bringing that dream to reality. Realize that you have just enough energy to fuel your passion. Keep feeding your dreams until manifestation.
2) Don’t fear failure: Failure is not the opposite of success. Failure is part of success. There is no true success without the experience of failure. When you stop being a slave to your fears, you will get to understand that failure is not fatal, but actually success in progress. It is an opportunity to learn the rules of the game again. Have the freedom to fail without condemning yourself. Learn to utilize the lessons learned from failure that will drive you to succeed.
3) Never feel sorry for yourself: It is easy to blame yourself when things don’t go as planned. Especially when you try to meet up with certain expectations and can’t. Never feel sorry for yourself for going after your dreams. You need to understand that the dream is a journey not a destination. There will be ups and downs when going after your dreams. Learn to be patient with yourself during the learning process. Understand that great things take time. Give yourself the opportunity to learn and exploit your weaknesses and turn them into strengths; the strength you need to keep chasing your dreams.
4) Never forget why you started: No matter the stage you find yourself in life, never forget why you started. Always remind yourself of your purpose. Don’t let your present situation deter you from continuing on your life long dreams and ambitions. Always remind yourself the reason for embarking on your dreams. Be conscious of the fact that the same energy that prompted you to embark on your dreams is powerful enough to sustain you though the whole process.
5) Always be grateful: A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. When you learn to appreciate the little things in life, you are setting yourself in the right spot to experience life’s manifold blessings. The best things in life are free. Always be grateful for what you have; even when you don’t always get what you want. Learn to count your blessings and be grateful for the life that has been given to you. Be grateful for all the challenges you have faced in life. For they have strengthened you to continue with your life’s journey.
Thanks for reading.
SEE ALSO: 4 WAYS TO STAY COMMITTED