No one wants to embark on life’s journey alone. At some point you would want to ride with someone that matches your idea of a perfect woman; despite their flaws and imperfections. Someone you choose to love for the rest of your life. Love is a crazy ride. There are peaks and valleys. Most people only enjoy the ride when they are at the peak of their relationship; when the ride is going smooth and rosy. But, when they hit the valley of unpleasantness, if the relationship wasn’t founded on true love, the love ride may crash. In order to prevent future wreckage, most men look for certain qualities in women before embarking on their love journey together.
Take a look at five (5) things men look for in women before marriage;
1) Friendship: Friendship is the basic step most men take when they seek someone to settle down with. They know true friends are hard to come by. True Friends are angels who lift us up when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly. A true friend will love you unconditionally both in good times and bad times. They are prepared to go the distance with you. They don’t leave you when things get rough or nasty. They are those rare ones who come find you in dark places and lead you back to light. Friendship is vital to ensure a healthy and lasting relationship. They try to establish a foundation on which the relationship can always fall back on.
2) Trust: Trust is the foundation on which reliable relationships are built. A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in all you want, but it won’t go anywhere. You can’t love someone you don’t trust. It takes trust to keep moving forward in the relationship. Men know how vital this quality is. They know that a time will come when the relationship will depend on trust; a time when the loyalty they have for each other will be tested. Those times pushes one to the edge, but not over the cliff. They are meant to refine the relationship; purifying the relationship of insecurities. Making them value the love they both share together. Trust is vital for the growth of your relationship with your partner. Without it, the relationship will crumble.
3) Support: No man will want to settle down with a woman that isn’t supportive. You can’t truly love someone and not support the person. If so, then it wasn’t true love. Before a man chooses the woman he wants to ride with, he will closely observe her character. He will check to see if she is the supportive type. Every man needs a helper. God knew this that’s why he made women. A man knows he needs help even though he may not always admit it. He needs a caring and supportive woman who will better him, inspire him and encourage him, be his pillar propelling him to growth. At the end of it all he will ask himself, besides being sexy and all, what value can she add to my life?
4) Motherliness: Every man aspires to raise a good family. They know that children are gifts from God which brings blessings and joy.Men can’t do it all on their own. They can’t be here and there at the same time. There has to be division of labor. They want not just a good wife but also a good mother. They want to see those nurturing qualities in a woman and the ability to keep a house in order. A man will always pay close attention to a woman’s attitude around children; how she behaves around children; if she is fond of them. They want a woman who knows how to take good care of her children; a mother who their children will look up to and aspire to become.
5) Inspire: A strong woman is one who has the ability to inspire a man to be better. Men can’t run the race alone. There will be times when he will encounter difficult challenges at work. Challenges tough enough to change his mood from happy and energetic to sad and despondent. These are times when he needs his woman by side; to encourage and inspire him. To give him a reason to keep moving forward despite the challenges he may be facing. A man will look for a woman who has the ability to inspire him when things aren’t going smooth and rosy.
Thanks for reading.