When you are always there for someone when they need you, they will always have every reason to trust you. Your ability to meet someone’s emotional needs builds the respect they have for you. They respect the fact that you never disappoint them. Everyone wants to be loved and cared for. When you are sensitive to your partner’s feelings and emotions, it draws them closer to you. They see you as a good confidant; someone they would gladly trust their secrets with. It takes a lot to get someone to trust you with all their heart. When you do the things listed below, it will make your partner emotionally attached to you.
Take a look at five (5) reasons she is emotionally attached to you;
1) Caring: Everyone loves the feeling of being cared for. We all get lonely sometimes, and when we do we love to have someone by our side that will accompany us, care for us and make us happy. When you make yourself always available for your partner when they need you, they will become emotionally attached to you. Whenever they feel down or run into troubles, you will be the first person that comes to their mind. They know that no matter the situation they face, you will always be there to take good care of them and make them happy.
2) Trustworthy: Trust is earned. It takes years to build trust, seconds to break and forever to repair. It takes a lot to get someone to trust you with all their heart. You have to do things to earn their trust. No one will want to be in a relationship with someone they don’t completely trust. When you always put your partner first in your life, by honoring and always respecting their feelings and emotions, they will become more attached to you; having every reason to trust you. They will begin to open up about things that go on in various aspects of their life; like at work, social outing with friends and other activities they engage in.
3) Good listener: One of the best remedies for stress and anxiety is having a good friend who listens to you when you talk about things that bothers you. When you open up to someone about your cares and worries, it helps you heal. It helps lighten the burden you carry. We all need that special someone that we can completely open up to without being judged or discouraged. If you are a good listener it will make your partner always confide in you. You automatically become the first person they would want to talk to about anything. It builds the trust they have for you making them more emotionally attached to you.
4) Consistency: Consistency is everything. No one will want to be in a relationship with an inconsistent partner who is one day here and the next day elsewhere. You can’t claim you love someone when you are never there for them when they need you the most. When you cultivate a consistent behavior towards your partner, it will make them trust and respect you. They respect the fact that you won’t one day suddenly disappear when they need you the most. Consistency fortifies your relationship with your partner.
5) Compromise: To err is human, to forgive is divine. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes fall short of doing the right things. Whenever one makes a mistake, it is better to correct them with love and mercy than harsh criticism and hurtful judgment. It is unhealthy to be in a relationship with someone who always makes you feel terribly bad when you make a mistake or do something wrong. It will only make them become emotionally distant from you. When you are able to look past your partner’s flaws and mistakes and still show them unconditional love, they will become more emotionally attached to you. Always be willing to compromise with your partner.
Thanks for reading.
SEE ALSO: 5 REASONS SHE WILL AGREE TO MARRY YOU