If you let your ego get bigger than your love for your partner, the relationship will crumble. Never let your ego stand between you and your partner. Always apologize first, no matter who is wrong or right in the relationship....
Our love stands the test of time. The most beautiful thing about you is how you handle my imperfections with love and understanding. There are several reasons that would have made you leave, but you stayed with me during the storm. Love blossoms when you stay with someone not only during their best days but also during the worst times of their life; those are their most defining moments. Every relationship goes through highs and lows. Most people will stay with you during the peaks of your life but will disappear when you hit rock bottom. It is a blessing to have someone who will always stay with you in any situation. This will make you love and cherish them more than anything.
Take a look at five (5) reasons I still love her;
1) She is consistent: Consistency is everything. It is the key to ensure a healthy and long-lasting relationship with your partner. It is a blessing to have someone who sticks with you during both good and bad times. They celebrate every wins with you and bears every burden you carry. During dreadful times, they won’t tell you it’s going to be an easy ride but they will assure you that you are not going to go through it alone. They will be with you every step of the way.
2) She is my best friend: A true friend will never abandon you in any situation. They understand every language you speak. They know when you are happy or sad and can tell the reason behind your silence. A true friend will always put you first before themselves. They would sacrifice their own happiness in order to ensure you are happy and safe at all times. Someone who truly loves you will do anything to always please you. Your happiness is their happiness and your pain is their pain.
3) She respects me: When you always treat someone with respect, they will always trust and value you. They will always hold you in high regard. They don’t only respect you in your presence but will also come against anyone that tries to disrespect or discredit you in your absence. They will never betray you in any situation. They know that anything that affects you also affect them, so they never let anyone put shame to your name. They always uphold and honor you. It’s an honor to have a respectful partner in your life. They are your fall of defense.
4) She is content with me: There are several reasons that would make someone leave you. One of them is dissatisfaction. When your partner is not fully satisfied with you in the relationship, you can tell by the way they treat you. Their behavior will be so obvious that you can easily perceive that the relationship won’t last long. When you are content with your partner, you will be satisfied with everything they have to offer. You are not moved by all the things they don’t have. You appreciate the best they do for you. A contentful partner is the best thing you could ever ask for. They will always stay with you.
5) She easily forgives: Someone who truly loves you can see how much mess you have done and still forgives you. They know that no one is entirely perfect, so they always exercise patience when you make a mistake and encourage you to do better next time. They won’t judge or condemn you when you fall short of doing the right things. They always give you the support you need. They know how important you are to them so they easily forgive your short comings and encourage you to be the best version of yourself. Always be willing to forgive your partner when they make a mistake or do something wrong, it will make them love you more.
Thanks for reading.